- Our Company
- Client Services
- Additional Services
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Support Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The College Planning Network
- What People Really Say About Us
- Insider College Planning Information
- Free College Planning Ebook
- 7 Ways to Spot a Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips for Acing the SAT
- Make the Most of a College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing in Style
Chicago joins Tennessee with tuition-free community college plan
Inside Higher Ed
â€śWe think there are a lot of lower-income students who don't know the financial aid resources that are available to them,â€ť said Mike Krause, the Tennessee Promise's executive director. By telling high-school students that their college tuition will be ...
TN Promise Scholarship Saturday event at TCAT Dickson
Governor's free tuition plan in need of mentors
Motlow to provide Tennessee Promise information
Kingsport Times News
Investigating the inner workings of the College's financial aid program
The Williams record
With the average cost of higher education on the rise, the way students pay for college is a national concern. In many ways, the College alleviates those concerns. This year, 50 percent of the student body is on financial aid. Although the ...
Alexander touts plan to trim FAFSA form
5 myths about student financial aid
For those already in school, this is a time of sticker shock as tuition bills for the new semester start to arrive. For all students, financial aid can be a real lifesaver. But common ... "529 Plans are called college savings accounts so they are ...
4 Financial Factors in Making the Part-Time College Calculation
With College So Expensive, How Do You Choose Where to Visit and Apply?
College Admissions News
- Beyond Paper: The UX of College Admissions and Mobile Application Review - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:00:21 GMT - Beyond Paper: The UX of College Admissions and Mobile Application Review
GlobeNewswire (press release)
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 22, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The University of New Haven Admissions Office saved over a quarter of a million sheets of paper during the first year they switched over to TargetX's mobile applicant review solution, Decision Cloud.
- Obama: Let schools use race in admissions - The Detroit News
- Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:47:10 GMT -
The Detroit NewsObama: Let schools use race in admissions
The Detroit News
In April, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled voters can ban the use of race in college admissions, upholding a 2006 state ballot initiative. In a 6-2 decision, the nation's highest court ruled Michigan's 2006 law banning its public universities from ...
and more »
- Guest: For elite college admission, become an athlete - The Seattle Times
- Sat, 18 Oct 2014 23:06:14 GMT -
The Seattle TimesGuest: For elite college admission, become an athlete
The Seattle Times
Science has taught us we live in a seemingly orderly world governed by randomness, which is exemplified by the unpredictable nature of college admissions. At the best schools, every student who gets in deserves to be there, but many deserving ...
and more »
Here is what some recent Workshop Attendees had to say:
"The information opened my eyes that I've never thought about. The presentation was relaxed and non-threatening. Thank you!"
- Mike B.
"Very Informative & Uncomplicated...Lots of Useful Information."
- Keith G.
"Great Info...this will Save our Family lots of Money"
- Carol & Sam P.
"As a single mom, I didn't know how I was going to send my Daughter to College. Now I'm gonna send her to a Private University... !"
- Wanda D.
"Our kids are in Private school at ----- . We are paying alot of money. Why aren't they giving us this invaluable information ?? This will save us a ton of money !"
- Marc & Susan S.
"My son may be eligible to go to a Private School!"
- Helen A.
"Opened our eyes to Exciting Possibilities that we had never Considered for our 3 Children..."
- Karen & Eric B.
Fountain Hills, AZ.