- Our Company
- Client Services
- Additional Services
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Support Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The College Planning Network
- What People Really Say About Us
- Insider College Planning Information
- Free College Planning Ebook
- 7 Ways to Spot a Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips for Acing the SAT
- Make the Most of a College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing in Style
5 College Tuition Hacks That Could Save You Thousands
If you think you're going to need financial aid, make it a central part of your search from the beginning. Know what level of tuition you can afford, and how much aid you might need, by listing out income sources and estimated college expenses for each ...
Trustees move to protect financial aid, college programs
Considering that enrollment has been slipping since 2008, and tuition is the main source of revenue for the college, the picture for financial aid looks challenging. â€śTuition and fees are the lifeline for the operating expense of the college,â€ť said Ty ...
Chicago joins Tennessee with tuition-free community college plan
Inside Higher Ed
â€śWe think there are a lot of lower-income students who don't know the financial aid resources that are available to them,â€ť said Mike Krause, the Tennessee Promise's executive director. By telling high-school students that their college tuition will be ...
Governor's free tuition plan in need of mentors
TN Promise Scholarship Saturday event at TCAT Dickson
Motlow to provide Tennessee Promise information
College Admissions News
- An intriguing way to remake the college admissions process - Washington Post (blog)
- Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:02:03 GMT - An intriguing way to remake the college admissions process
Washington Post (blog)
Every year high school seniors across the country apply to college in what can only be described for most as a nerve-wracking and even soul-draining experience. They â€” and their parents â€” rail about the time-consuming and complicated process, but ...
- Experts Debate Race-Based College Admissions - Harvard Crimson
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 01:14:09 GMT - Experts Debate Race-Based College Admissions
Two experts in educational inequality exchanged diverging opinions on race-based affirmative action in the college admissions process at a forum at the Graduate School of Education on Thursday. The forum, titled â€śThe End of Race-Based College ...
- Opinion: Biased metrics for college admissions should be avoided - The Daily Tar Heel
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 04:24:21 GMT - Opinion: Biased metrics for college admissions should be avoided
The Daily Tar Heel
By reducing its emphasis on applicants' SAT scores in admissions to several UNC-system schools, the Board of Governors is proving its literacy in the complicated world of college admissions and taking a needed move toward more equitable tools for ...
Here is what some recent Workshop Attendees had to say:
"The information opened my eyes that I've never thought about. The presentation was relaxed and non-threatening. Thank you!"
- Mike B.
"Very Informative & Uncomplicated...Lots of Useful Information."
- Keith G.
"Great Info...this will Save our Family lots of Money"
- Carol & Sam P.
"As a single mom, I didn't know how I was going to send my Daughter to College. Now I'm gonna send her to a Private University... !"
- Wanda D.
"Our kids are in Private school at ----- . We are paying alot of money. Why aren't they giving us this invaluable information ?? This will save us a ton of money !"
- Marc & Susan S.
"My son may be eligible to go to a Private School!"
- Helen A.
"Opened our eyes to Exciting Possibilities that we had never Considered for our 3 Children..."
- Karen & Eric B.
Fountain Hills, AZ.