- Our Company
- Client Services
- Additional Services
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Support Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The College Planning Network
- What People Really Say About Us
- Insider College Planning Information
- Free College Planning Ebook
- 7 Ways to Spot a Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips for Acing the SAT
- Make the Most of a College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing in Style
Trustees move to protect financial aid, college programs
Considering that enrollment has been slipping since 2008, and tuition is the main source of revenue for the college, the picture for financial aid looks challenging. â€śTuition and fees are the lifeline for the operating expense of the college,â€ť said Ty ...
Chicago joins Tennessee with tuition-free community college plan
Inside Higher Ed
â€śWe think there are a lot of lower-income students who don't know the financial aid resources that are available to them,â€ť said Mike Krause, the Tennessee Promise's executive director. By telling high-school students that their college tuition will be ...
TN Promise Scholarship Saturday event at TCAT Dickson
Governor's free tuition plan in need of mentors
Motlow to provide Tennessee Promise information
Kingsport Times News
Investigating the inner workings of the College's financial aid program
The Williams record
With the average cost of higher education on the rise, the way students pay for college is a national concern. In many ways, the College alleviates those concerns. This year, 50 percent of the student body is on financial aid. Although the ...
Alexander touts plan to trim FAFSA form
College Admissions News
- 9 essay writing tips to 'wow' college admissions officers - USA TODAY College
- Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:43:19 GMT -
USA TODAY College9 essay writing tips to 'wow' college admissions officers
USA TODAY College
While most students spend days, sometimes weeks, perfecting their personal statements, admissions officers only spend about three to five minutes actually reading them, according to Jim Rawlins, director of admissions at the University of Oregon.
Rawlins on writing: Don't let college essays drive you nuts
AroundtheO all 3 news articles »
- 10 things the college admissions office won't tell you - MarketWatch
- Fri, 03 Oct 2014 19:06:07 GMT -
MarketWatch10 things the college admissions office won't tell you
For the more than two million high school seniors who intend to go to college next year, the stomach-churning slog of filling out applications is in full swing. And whether they'll get a thick package announcing their admission or a thin, dream-dashing ...
and more »
- College admissions expert to speak at Mendham High School Oct. 27 - New Jersey Hills
- Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:35:34 GMT - College admissions expert to speak at Mendham High School Oct. 27
New Jersey Hills
Van Buskirk will speak on the IB value for students and the impact on the college admission process. Van Buskirk is nationally recognized and a 35-year veteran of the selective college admissions process and former dean of admission at Franklin ...
Here is what some recent Workshop Attendees had to say:
"The information opened my eyes that I've never thought about. The presentation was relaxed and non-threatening. Thank you!"
- Mike B.
"Very Informative & Uncomplicated...Lots of Useful Information."
- Keith G.
"Great Info...this will Save our Family lots of Money"
- Carol & Sam P.
"As a single mom, I didn't know how I was going to send my Daughter to College. Now I'm gonna send her to a Private University... !"
- Wanda D.
"Our kids are in Private school at ----- . We are paying alot of money. Why aren't they giving us this invaluable information ?? This will save us a ton of money !"
- Marc & Susan S.
"My son may be eligible to go to a Private School!"
- Helen A.
"Opened our eyes to Exciting Possibilities that we had never Considered for our 3 Children..."
- Karen & Eric B.
Fountain Hills, AZ.